CKonLine Teaching has added a brand new feature to facilitate an ever-increasing audience. Starting in 2021, Laura & I will be hosting a monthly Book Club!!
The next session will take place on Sunday 21st February, and the book we'll be exploring will have a special Valentine's theme to it, it is Cecilia Ahern's P.S. I Love You
OUR NEXT BOOK CLUB:
Sunday 21st February
9pm Irish Time (4pm Eastern)
HOW WILL THIS WORK?
Each month we will host a 1hr session to discuss an Irish cultural book. Our books will be based on Irish culture themes; history; mythology and fiction. In our 1hr session, you will be joined by Laura & I over zoom to discuss the book, have a general conversation about your thoughts; themes; characters etc.
This is a very informal way of bringing all of us together and discussing a significant form of Irish culture.
- Once you purchase a ticket, your place is confirmed and you will receive a Zoom link 24hrs before the event taking place
- The Zoom link will be sent to the email address you use when purchasing a ticket
- It would be advised that you will have read the book to participate in the chat, however, if you've read only some of it, or enjoy a group conversation on these topics you're still more than welcome
- The Book Club is $15 per session. Our goal right now is to have one session a month, and we will conclude our time together by announcing what book will feature next month
- We may offer package deals in the future, however that is not available now. It is $15 to join us for the hour
- The cost of the book is not included in your purchase. Some people will prefer to read the book; others listen to audiobooks, others may even watch the movie instead, each is absolutely fine and entirely up to you
- The Book Club session will take place at 9pm Irish Time (4pm Eastern)